Update 4: Mechanicum Assassin of the Ordo Hypotheosis

Assassin!

 The Mechanicum Assassin is coming along nicely. I managed to work a bit on the cape, using the stippling technique to give some texture. Over the rest of the model, I've finished most of the base colors and some of the shadows using a series of careful washes. Everything still needs detailed highlights, especially the hair. The metal is also looking good, with lots of variation in different areas.


The cape looks quite nice against the metal of the backpack, and I'm pretty happy with it. I also put together a scenic base that I will mount the mini to once it is mostly done. I plan to paint the base separately, and then do the finishing touches with the base attached to the model. I think it will work (?).

More soon!

Comments