Promethium Reactorum (3 Year Project!) To Done!

 Forge World Display Team, Here I come! If you've followed my blog over the past 3 years, you may have seen some work in progress pictures of my 12' x 4' cyclical Warhammer 30K/40K battlefield. To complete this project, I have had to learn how to cast, build, airbrush, cut citadel plastic, make large scale washes, and more. Well, I am excited to tell you that over the next several posts (including today) I will be highlighting the COMPLETED project!

Today, let's start with an aerial view showing the 6 tiles, each of which is 2' x 4' in dimension. The board - which totals 48 square feet - can be arranged in six configurations since every tile connects seamlessly to the next tile. By taking the last tile as the first, they can be easily arranged with different features at different points of the battlefield. 

I think these aerial photos turned out beautifully, and really show how the table components work together.

Just to show a different configuration, I can take the bottom few tiles, and show them at the top, putting the main structure of the Promethium Reactorum at the dead-center position of the battlefield. 

 

As you can see, when combined with area terrain and additional terrain features, the possibilities are endless. But, most importantly the battlefield always gives an evocative atmosphere of the grim dark era of Warhammer 40,000.

If you work at the Forge World studio, or know someone who does, put in a good word for me! More on the way soon.

Comments

  1. Congrats!! Looks awesome!! btw ->https://jobs.games-workshop.com/search-and-apply/warhammer-world-studio-modeller

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment