Great Conversion of Khorne II

Warp flesh and machine in perfect union.

After a great Apocalypse game this weekend, I didn't get much time to work on my Khorne Great Khorgorath conversion.  However, I was able to work on the assembly and get to some Dark Mechanicum-sanctioned improvements of the beast: mainly some simple work on the mechanized left leg.


In the picture below, you can get a view of the left leg with 'upgrades'.


A closer look at the leg and you can see the foot, cabling, and hip joint coupler that have been implemented to enhance the Daemon. I used a rough texture to the green stuff that will be sanded a bit smoother when it hardens. I want the entry points of the cables to look grotesque and forced. Once polished up and painted, I think this will do the job.


Quite pleased so far, and I am already getting a bit excited to see him in color.  Soon enough!

Comments