WIP Wednesday: Chaos Warhound Titan II

Magnets and pinning, pinning and magnets. A second week in and the big parts are assembled, pinned, magnetized, and sanded. 


I was able to get the gait just right and will fix many of the components in place. I used lots of pins even in the torso in order to keep the super structure from breaking apart. I really only magnetized the head and waist, with some small magnets for the head covering and servitor lids. I like magnetizing for storage, not so much for interchanging weapons, as this tends to be a much more extensive job due to cables, multiple joints, stability, etc. Once the details are in place, I plan to keep them there.


My work area is quite busy (but currently relatively neat owing to a full makeover recently), but the above pic gives a quick shot of some of the necessary ingredients for the madness that is the Warhammer hobby. 


The chaos warhound kit is super fun, but be warned: it's an old kit design and requires lots of experience. Though the Warlord titan took a great deal of effort and time, you can really tell that this kit is a bit less refined.

Comments