WIP Wednesday: Promethium Reactorum VI

It's been about a year and I've been distracted with a lot of things (for starters, I recently got tenured at a major research university), but I'm now back to the Reactorum.  I've added loads of detail, and have now extended the table to a full 12 feet of infinitely rotatable panels (I'll explain more about that on a later post). The release of Kill Team has me super excited to get some of the panels done, since individually they are perfect for Kill Team games.



Check out some of the images to see the latest progress. I've surrounded the entire reactorum with sector mechanicus kits, and there will be loads more to talk about soon.  For now, please enjoy. Comment if you have any questions.  I can post later about some of the techniques that I've used and developed to put this all together.





Comments

  1. Welcome back!!! I love your style and had nearly given up hope you'd keep blogging about this. Maybe now i'll finish my modular board(s) too. Really inspirational, do keep at it.

    I loved the old Kill Team, let's see if the new one can be as good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad to have time to get back at it. I will say that I did manage to keep the gaming/painting going, so I may have to do a post on the 'Lost Year'

      Delete

Post a Comment